Time required: About 6 hours per week, individual arrangements possible
GlobalRize proclaims the Gospel through the Internet with the motto “from Facebook to church. Every month tens of million people, from every country in the world, are reached. GlobalRize works massively through social media, in-depth through websites and personally through e-courses.
Through You Version reading plans, blogs, testimonies, daily devotionals, we are in daily contact with our followers. We are looking for writers to contribute by writing articles, reflections and working out interviews.
What does writer involve?
- Collecting stories from our mentors, as well as from our students and followers
- Conducting interviews with staff and students
- Writing articles for our social media channels and website
- Coming up with new ideas in journalism and communications for even greater reach
- Doing a bit of PR for GlobalRize
- Enthusiastic about Jesus Christ
- Active member of a church
- (Completed) college education, preferably journalism/communication
- Excellent command of the Dutch language
- Engaging writing style
- Experience is a plus, but not necessary
Fill out the application form
NB. We do not appreciate it when recruitment and selection agencies, temporary employment agencies or secondment companies offer their services in response to our vacancies.