Time required: Individual according to agreement and possibilities
GlobalRize spreads the Gospel via the internet and our motto is: “From Screen to Church”. Every month, tens of millions of internet users across the globe are reached through social media, our platforms and apps. GlobalRize uses social media to create the widest possible reach; websites to offer comprehensive content, and e-courses for a personal approach.
We do this in many languages. Most texts for our website and YouVersion Plans are written in English and subsequently translated into Dutch, Spanish, French, etc. Sometimes we also have Dutch blog posts that need to be translated into English. We are looking for people who have a good command of the English language and at least one other language, ‘feeling’ for communication, and a passion for bringing the work of GlobalRize closer to people.
By bringing the Word of God to people in their own language, they can really connect and engage with it. Will you help us do that?
- Translating blogs and reading plans into another language
- Checking Bible quotes against our preferred Bible translation
- You are passionate about Jesus Christ
- You are an active member of a church
- You have a good command of the English language
- You are familiar with Christian terminology in English and in the target language
- You have an excellent command of one of the target languages listed on our website (in which we operate). We always have room for more translators in any of these languages!
Fill out the application form
NB. We do not appreciate it when recruitment and selection agencies, temporary employment agencies or secondment companies offer their services in response to our vacancies.