Independently set up, perform and monitor various administrative activities for 1 or 2 language teams.
GlobalRize proclaims the Gospel via the internet with the motto ‘From Facebook to Church’. Tens of millions of people from all countries in the world are reached every month. GlobalRize works en masse via social media, in-depth via websites and personally via e-courses.
Time commitment: at least 4 hours a week
The GlobalRize strategy is set up by language teams in more than 30 languages. Every language has a language team leader at the start who builds up the team. The language team leader has a GlobalRize Language Teams Supervisor, who coaches him or her. If we have support from a back office employee for a foreign language, the start-up and setup will go faster and the language team can be relieved of facilitating processes, which are complicated to coach remotely by the Language Coach.
Independently setting up, executing and checking various administrative activities for 1 or 2 language teams at GlobalRize, such as:
- Translation process management and planning of courses, articles, reading plans, Bible posts, videos
- Structured and accurate processing / editing of translated blogs, courses (on Learnnn) or reading plans on YouVersion portal
- Keeping an overview for translation and editing work for our web/blog pages on WordPress in 2 foreign languages (you don’t have to speak, read or understand the language yourself)
- Upload film series (Jesusfilm, Lumo) on Facebook, schedule and track and collect statistics on Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Other administrative support to language teams in collaboration with Language Team Supervisor / Language Team Leaders
- Is back office set, can report, manage processes, organize, analyze information, has professionalism, is solution oriented, is clear in written communication (English).
- Experience with at least the MS Office package
- Can quickly function as an editor on WordPress or on our YouVersion portal, or as an analyst/editor on social media platforms
- Passionate about Jesus Christ
- Active member of a church
- You like to participate in the proclamation of the Gospel in a foreign language, in which we want to reach the unreached
- A decent command of the English language
- Precise, flexible, able to structure things well and set priorities
- Able to stay motivated. Even if you work alone at your computer
Are you interested in this volunteer job? Apply through our volunteer application form.