GlobalRize shares the Gospel through the internet. Tens of millions of people are being reached every month, in every country of the world. We reach a mass audience on social media, we offer more in-depth content on websites, and engage on a personal level through chat and e-courses.
We would like to share Christ in as many languages as possible. So far we have 25 language team leaders who implement GlobalRize’s strategy in their own language area. We have the opportunity to start ministry in over ten more new languages, but we do not have enough coaching capacity. We are looking for someone to be the link between a number of language team leaders and the GlobalRize support organisation.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Active member of an evangelical church
- Proven interest in mission and the global church
- Extensive international experience
- Capable of coaching people while respecting their own initiative
- Faithful in maintaining relationships
- University graduate
- Experience in internet outreach is an asset
- Helping language team leaders to develop a ministry pal.
- Keeping abreast of all the ways GlobalRize offers support to language teams.
- A monthly coaching session through video-conferencing with each language team leader.
- Being GlobalRize’s first point of contact for language team leaders.
- Contacting the right GlobalRize staff to support the language team leaders.
- Regular consultation with the other coaches for language team leaders.
Does this profile fit you and are you interested in this vacancy? Please contact our CEO Marten Visser: [email protected].