GlobalRize proclaims the Gospel via the internet. Tens of millions of people from countries all over the world are reached every month. GlobalRize mainly uses social media, elaborates on websites and work on a personal level through e-courses.
We aim to spread the Gospel in as much as possible different languages. Therefor we are looking for language team leaders to build and manage a volunteer team in the applicable language. The tasks of a team leader are to make optimal use of the possibilities of the internet to reach the native speakers of a language with the Gospel and to help building their faith.
- Enthusiastic over Jesus Christ.
- Active member of a church.
- Involved in mission work and the worldwide church.
- Preferably a college or university graduate.
- Proper control of the language for which you are applying.
- You are acquainted with a good network of churches and Christians in the applied language.
- You can recruit a group of volunteers, as well as motivate and manage them.
- Finding and building a team of volunteers in the applied language.
- Writing a ministry plan for how social media, websites and e-courses can be used to reach native speakers of the language with the Gospel.
- Supervision over the implementation of the plan.
- Contact with the rest of the GlobalRize team in order to keep making new development and progress.
This vacancy stands open for substantially every language. Languages with high priority are Chinese, Portuguese, Hindi, Urdu, Vietnamese, Russian and German. Language team leader is a volunteer position. A paid employment might be possible when the person applying for the position are willing to work with GlobalRize to raise funds therefor.
Do you have the capacity to work as team leader of a specific language in the internet mission field? Then fill in the form as completely as possible. We will respond as soon as possible.