Volunteer Vacancy: Webmaster
Required Working Time: 4 hours per week (preferably 8 hours).
GlobalRize proclaims the Gospel via the internet with the following motto: ‘from Facebook to the church.’ Tens of millions of people from countries all over the world are reached every month. GlobalRize mainly uses social media, elaborates on websites and work on a personal level through e-courses.
Thousands of people are searching our website (biblword.net) for answers from a biblical perspective to their different life queries. We constantly place new articles and have the ambition to escalate to 1 million visitors per month. We are looking for a webmaster that are able to manage and develop the technical side of the website.
- Release new articles on the website.
- Create and manage Google Ads for each article.
- Management of the WordPress website.
- Optimizing the website for visitors and for further development steps ‘from Facebook to the church.’
- Graphic design for the website.
- Plug-in management that makes the website available for other language versions.
We do need a candidate for the same position as mentioned on our Dutch website: bijbelwoord.nl
- Enthusiastic over Jesus Christ.
- Active member of a local church.
- Experience with WordPress and SEO.
- Eager to learn, curious and initiative.
- For biblword.net: Proper to good control of English.
Are you interested to contribute with spreading the Gospel through social media? Contact Frans de Lange: email@example.com.