GlobalRize spreads the gospel through the internet with the motto “from screen to church”. Tens of millions of people from all over the world are reached every month. GlobalRize works en masse via social media, in-depth via websites and personally via e-courses.
We do this work in many languages. Most texts for our website and YouVersion Plans are written in English and then translated into Dutch, Spanish, French, and so on. But sometimes we also have Dutch blog posts that need to be translated into English. We are therefore looking for people who have a good command of English, who have a good sense of language and who enjoy bringing GlobalRize’s work close to people.
By addressing people in their own language, the Word of God really comes in and people feel personally addressed. Will you help us with that?
- Translate blogs and reading plans to another language
- Checking quoted Bible quotes in the chosen Bible translation
- Enthusiastic about Jesus Christ
- Active member of a church
- Good command of English
- Understanding Christian language and words in English and the translation language
- Excellent command of the language into which you will be translating
- On our website you can see in which languages we are all active, we are always looking for translators for each of these languages.
NB. We do not appreciate it when recruitment and selection agencies, temporary employment agencies or secondment companies offer their services in response to our vacancies.